Video🚬

                     🚬  ทางเลือก

Honey🐝 lives with two mothers. Honey's father died so long ago. Working mother Honey alone. Mom love Honey so much.

  Honey at home....💕

Honey🐝:Mom I going to school.😁

Mom👵:Okay,bye.😊

  At the toilet in school....

Honey🐝:What is it?😕

Cherry🍒:It's a cigarette.🤗

Cherry🍒:Try it!? Then you will lose stress.😉

Honey🐝:Do not want.😐

Cherry🍒:Keep for future use.🙂



event.  🎈 a pocket of honey🐝



 บทพูด.   MOm: Ho!! what is  it, honey

                Honey:not for mine!!👵🚬

Mom👵:Is not yours, why is it in your pocket?😠

Mom👵:Why do that?😡

Honey🐝:why do not you listen to my words?😮

     I will not be with you !!😢



Event 🎈 Home  of  the cherry 🍒

บทพูด

Cherry 🍒: What 's wrong with you ?🤔

Honey 🐝:I quarrel with my mother😥



Event🎈cherry sends a cigarette to honey🚬



Event🎈honey is thinking of the mom is teaching😭😔

ดนตรีประกอบ🎵🎶 kisses the rain



บทพูด

Honey 🐝:I do not want😖

                  I 'm going home now😫



  At Honey's house....

Honey🐝:Mom,!! I'm sorry.😭

Mom👵:Naver mind.😅

Honey🐝:I promise,I will not do it again.

The end....🍃😂

Honey and mother hagged each other.💓


ความคิดเห็น